




Kady is trying to sit up. She's so petite she doesn't really have any fatrolls to balance her so it's taking her a while to catch on. Karen - her fabulous sitter and my good friend - has been working with her a lot on the floor. Here is one attempt we got on camera when Mama was visiting.
I also got a really good picture of Kady with her Aunt Ashlie this weekend. I had just rocked her to sleep and was taking her to the crib. Ashlie asked if she could hold her "while she's quiet"...hehehe. Kady loves to cuddle and never woke up for the entire 1/2 hour she laid there.
Mama has her in hand right after Kady ate her dinner. Which is why there's a TOWEL instead of just a burp cloth on her shoulder. Poor Kady has reflux. We've tried everything. Nothing helps. She just projectile pukes most days. Sometimes we have no problems for a few days and then boom...our laundry piles up from having to change her clothes and ours several times a day.
The last pic is after we came home from our weekend at Nana's house. I put her in her exersaucer. She was so happy to be out of the carseat she didn't care where I left her.


5 comments:
Boy, do I take terrible pictures!
I love the one with Kady and the goat. She's definetly not afraid of animals. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
Love You!
Mama
Sweet, Sweet Girl! I love the picture with Ashlie. That is precious. Glad we got to see you guys this weekend. Have a great week!
Cute pics!!! Stacy, you look so good!!! Looking at the picutes, it is hard to believe that you had a baby 6 months ago!!
Thanks Julie. We'll see how fortunate I am after the next one...
Looks like you all did find Landrum's country. Did Vick like it? It is only like 15 minutes from our house. Love You! Had a great time at lunch. Let's do it agian soon!
Post a Comment