Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nine Month Pictures






We went back to Mitchell Farms this past weekend. Mama, Daddy and Ashlie came to Petal to visit. The landscape is awesome so I decided to take Kady's nine month pictures there myself instead of paying $100+ for someone else to do it. I haven't edited these but they're still adorable.
My family had a good time too. Daddy loved that we were on a farm. We talked to the owner, Mr. Mitchell, for almost an hour. Kady took a nap in her Nana's lap on the swing while we visited. He told us all about his place and how he got started. Then he took Daddy for a tour of some of the buildings and equipment that the general public doesn't normally get to see. He was very nice. He also has a granddaughter, Jaycee, who is also nine months old. I got a couple of pictures of the two girls together.
Mama was just excited that we weren't rushed or on any kind of schedule. It was just a relaxing, easy going day. Kady had a fabulous time putting all the outdoor stuff in her mouth. Mmmm... tasty hay and pinestraw...tastes like dirt. She fussed about that Halloween costume. It's made of really thick material and probably felt like a sauna. We only took about 5 quick shots with that outfit since she was so fussy.
We had a great time. I can't wait to go back. It was so wonderful just spending quality time surrounded by God's creation. Beautiful country. Peaceful. And smelled like good ol' dirt.

6 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

Jeff is the new cub scout leader for this area's pack and we will be going to Mitchell Farms next Saturday. You have me all excited about going now. That is a great picture of Sweet Larry!! Kady was pretty cute too!

Shonna said...

Kady makes a beautiful flower!!! Glad that y'all had fun!

The Clarks said...

She is a doll! I know your parents are just eatin' little Kady up! She looks so cute in her costume!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable costume! Kady is just precious. I'm glad everybody had a good time. It's nice that Ashlie got to be a part of the weekend with ya'll. Love ya

Julie said...

Wish Mitchell Farms was near by for us to visit. Kady is growing up so fast! She's a doll.

Beth said...

Sounds like fun! The pictures are great and Kady is precious! I love the sunflower costume...how cute!!

I heard Ashlie's good news! Congratulations Ashlie on your job!!!