Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swim Time!




First off...we've finally done it...It's official...Kady has two teeth. They FINALLY showed up this past week.
Anyway, we had some really nice weather this week so I decided to make use of Kady's pool. Since she can sit up so well now I can take pictures without worrying about her sticking her face down in the water. We brought the famous bathtime duckies outside with us. So here she is in her cute little pink swimsuit. You can really see she's finally filling out a little bit too and is not so scrawny as she was before. She had a blast.
Ron got us a membership at the YMCA. It's only two blocks away so we'll be in the pool this winter too. They have a heated pool that she just loves and a baby float she can get in when we go. One of the lifeguards there is a friend of mine and she teaches swim lessons. She also has experience with infant swimming. We're going to try it out.

4 comments:

Shonna said...

Swimming lessons = great idea!!! That would be wonderful to swim all year long..especially if we were as cute in our swimsuits as Kady. She is a doll!

The Clarks said...

Looks like fun! She is such a dainty little thing!

jeff and rebecca said...

I can't believe how she is growing!!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she likes the pool! I can tell how she is growing with every blog. The next step...crawling!

Love You!

Aunt Ashlie