




Everyone was right when they said she'd have this crawling thing down pat in just a few days. She's much faster and is even starting to reach up and grab for things to pull up on. We got this ultra cute picture of Kady last night. She "discovered" the bottom part of her exersaucer had a toy laying on it and decided to try and eat it. So she climbed - all by herself - onto the disk at the bottom of it. Then got mad because she couldn't get out.
The other pics are just random shots over the past 2 weeks. Grandpa (Ron's dad) came in off the oil rig last week and Kim and the kids brought him up here. That's him holding Autumn, my 9 month old neice. Mama was here Friday thru Sunday and Aunt Dot and Grandmother Inez came Monday through Wednesday. I'm so glad they all got to come. Too bad I had to work so much, but they got in some great quality time with Kady. Kady is sporting (yet another) new Sunday dress we and showing off her new high chair her Nana bought for her.
The other chair had to go to Karen's house (the wonderful friend who keeps her). And she's starting to outgrow the Bumbo seat. She's learned how to get out of it too. I put her in it on the floor and she flipped out trying to capture a toy. She was fine because she was already on the floor but it made me even more careful with that seat than I already am.
We finally got to have some Mommy/Kady time today. I mean I've had her with me ALL DAY, but we were in the car running errands and at the dr's office all morning. That doesn't count. I've been fighting a sinus infection for a month now and finally gave up. I went to the dr. this morning and got a shot. I already feel better, but I begged off having to go to the football game tonight so I could have a little rest. So Kady and I spent the better part of an hour playing in the hammock. No cell phone. Just us...and a sippy cup and a towel to soak up all the spit up that is inevitable. It was nice. She sang and talked for a little while and tried to pick off my freckles. (Her new thing). We just soaked up the "outside" for a little while.
Can't wait to get sick again so I can have another day off.


5 comments:
My goodness! Those eyes are beautiful!!! And her hair is growing long too! She is so pretty! Get ready, if she's crawling you're about to be an even busier mama!
I wish I could have been there. I want to see her crawl so bad. She is starting to look more like her MAMA too!! I hope you have a great week and I hope you get to feeling better. I miss you guys.
Aunt Ashlie
Congratulations to Megan and Brian. That baby looks huge! I hope Kady will get to know all of her cousins. She has plenty of them. Hey AShlie! what's up with the "you guys"? She needs to come home more often.
Love Ya'll!
Mama
Oh sorry Vickalynn... i miss "YALL."
Aint Ashlie
Wow Kady is growing and she looks like her Nana to me! You are going to have to put that hair in a ponytail before long. She is gorgeous. Love, Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment