


Kady woke up with this horrendous hairdo last week and I had to get a picture. It looked like the Mohawk the nurses gave to poor John Luke after his very first bath. And she just woke up so she's half asleep.A couple of nights ago I put Kady on the floor to play before she went to bed. Ron came in after a good day following a very bad week. Our aluminum (about $1000 worth) was stolen out of our warehouse a week ago. Ron located it the day these pics were taken and had just returned from talking with the detective who went with him to claim our goods. So far we got about half of it back. Anyway, he came in and started playing with her and I got these great shots of the show those two clowns put on. You should have seen them. She was giggling and squealing. She really loves her Daddy. He makes the goofiest sounds and faces and she just eats it up. I thank God that He gave me one of those hard to find "good men" mentioned in Proverbs. They are definitely few and far between.


5 comments:
Kady is just too cute for words!!!
Kady looks like such a big girl in that first picture. She is changing so much. Every time I see her she seems to have grown a little more!
Ain't God good!
Love Ya'll!
Momma
Kady is growing like a weed. She is so cute! I love the "bad hair day"!!
We love that picute of Kady with her hair-do. We enjoyed spending some time with yall yesterday before you had to get back on the road. Love yall, Amy and Kimberly
Post a Comment