




It's been a while since I've posted so here goes....
The last picture is of Kady playing with her gigantic cousin Tyner (?), who is three weeks younger than her. Ron's cousin, Esther was at Maw's house a few weeks ago while we were there and the two babies played together like they'd always known one another. Maw keeps a few toys at her house just for the kids. Kady was her 20th great-grandchild and there have been at least 3 more born this year.
Next we have Kady trying to convince the cat, Sugar, that the bathtub was THE place to be. Sugar would not have been happy IN the tub, I'm sure, but she did try to walk around on the side of it a few times. Those two are a sight to watch too. They're big buddies. Kady beats that cat half to death trying to pet it and pulls handfuls of hair up by the hide everyday. Most of the time, Sugar won't run away. She just purrs and curls around Kady like it doesn't matter. Sometimes she does hide under the recliner. I don't usually post "naked" pictures of her but this was too cute to pass up.
The first two pictures are of a short visit with Grandmother Dean and Papa Gene. We were on our way to Troy for the Homecoming game on Saturday and stopped at the Cake House to see them. Kady definately gets her blue eyes and dark skin from Papa. She's probably a little easier to haul around than John Luke is at this point, too.


4 comments:
I would have loved to seen a picture of Sugar and Kady getting a bath!!
I think Kady gets her dark skin from her Aunt Ashlie. hehe.
Love,
Aunt Ashlie
Ashlie,
Maybe that's true. That would explain why you're so pale...hehehe.
I think I look and look for new pictures on your blog, and then when I give up you post! Those are some sweet pictures of Kady! I love the kitty picture. That would have been funny! She is growing so fast. I cannot believe how big she has gotten since the last time I saw her. She is so pretty!
Post a Comment