




Guess I'm catching up on my posts. These pics are about a month old. Mama (or Nana as she likes to be called) came to visit and brought Grandmother Inez and Aunt Dorothy for a day trip. This was a couple of days before Mother's Day. They tried really hard not to spoil Kady, as you can see. I don't think she was put down for a minute the whole visit.
It was also the first time Kady sat in her Bumbo chair. Beth is letting us borrow John Luke's for now...those suckers are expensive. You can see how scrawny she is and she hasn't grown much since then either except to get taller. There's no way she can sit in her high chair yet so this is what she sits in to eat and take a bath. It's always a battle to see who can hold the baby first and for the longest.


7 comments:
Mrs. Inez really looks good! How is she doing?
Kady is adorable! Glad we got to visit.
What a treat...for everyone!
Hey! I think I finally got it! Hope this goes through. It sure does make me miss my little Kady when I look at these pictures. Can't wait to see ya'll again. I love you.
Momma
Give Kady a big kiss for me. Hope to see ya'll soon. Love ya'll.
Aunt Dorothy
Finally we can comment! Stacey, it was good seeing you and Kady on your birthday weekend. Kady is a precious little babydoll.
Love, Aunt Cathy
Kady is a pretty little girl!! She is like a babydoll!! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment