




Here are some more pics taken the same weekend as the last blog. The last pic is of Billy and Sandy's enclosed patio...and yes, that is a series of several waterfalls... It was absolutely gorgeous through and through. There were some steps on the side that led down into a small pool next to the big waterfall. I put Kady in her swimsuit and let her sit on the top step for a long while. She loves water and was really interested in everything she saw. Ron and I can't wait to go back.


4 comments:
Kady is just beautiful!!! And isn't she just a ton of fun too!
yes, and she's just starting to teethe so the real fun is about to begin. these pics turned out so well. i was really pleased. looks like your little one is growing up fast too!
Sweet, sweet little girl! She's adorable Stacey!
Your mama told me about the "photo session". Kady is beautiful and growing like a weed! The pics turned out really good. I love the last two! Love ya!
Post a Comment