Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bathtime




Kady just loves her bathtime. If she's a little cranky, a five minute bath can make her feel 100% better. Looks like she's also a little hungry trying to eat her hand and the towel. I have to shampoo her hair everytime to get the spit up out of it. Thought the "Pebbles" hair style was too cute to pass up. You can really see how blue her eyes are in these pictures, too. Now that she's outgrown the sink, I guess I'll have to start putting her in the bathtub. Will get those pics up one day too. Hope she likes bubbles!

5 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

She is growing so fast! She is also very beautiful! Call me so I can ask you something! 601-477-9254

Shonna said...

Sooo precious!!!

Shonna said...

Sooo precious!!!

Shonna said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Beth said...

Stacey,
Kady is beautiful! I got your message the other day but you know how I am about returning phone calls. Glad the Bumbo is working well for y'all. Hope to see you guys before long.